The Technical Support Engineer is the secondary technical resource for the company’s field sales force to evaluate customer needs both short and long-term utilizing the portfolio of Ondas Networks products.
The Technical Support Engineer creates software scripts, verifies new products and releases, plus develops product training used in educating customers. Also, Participates in pre-sales support activities to formulate product specifications, present demos and perform product installations. Post-sales support includes a quick incident response time average and escalation management.
The successful Technical Support Engineer has proven knowledge, skills, ability and experience in the following:
• Successfully solve anomalies in wireless and IP networks, and RF transmission using tools such as Wireshark
• Ability to have successfully used a diagnostic approach with a familiarity in Linux, tools such as Bash, and applications programming to solve highly complex technical problems involving wireless networks, software and hardware troubleshooting
• Solving issues in field support which required swapping internal components
• Electronic equipment, computer hardware and software, including technical and Office applications
• Hardware manipulation and PCB replacement
• Practical application of engineering science and technology to include applying more specific principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the installation and support of complex electronic systems and software applications
• Travel up to 25%
Ondas Networks Inc. (formerly Full Spectrum Inc.), is a wireless networking company that designs and manufactures its multi-patented, Software Defined Radio (SDR) platform for Mission Critical (MC-IoT) applications.
Our employees are both individually and collectively problem solvers and client focused.