The Verification Engineer reviews product requirements and specifications in order to foresee potential issues, and provide input for functional requirements and advise on design. Simulates product performance, evaluates results and compares the results with predicted outcomes. Works to improve testing strategies, utilizing databases to create reports and presentations on any defects, and performs identification and documentation of product problems or defects using bug tracking systems.
The successful Verification Engineer has proven knowledge, skills, ability and experience in the following:
• Design and conduct beta tests and provide back-line support to make sure RF products are supportable in the field
• Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware and operating systems in a network environment
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules or potential problems
• Collaborate with staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
• Conduct historical analyses of test results
Ondas Networks Inc. (formerly Full Spectrum Inc.), is a wireless networking company that designs and manufactures its multi-patented, Software Defined Radio (SDR) platform for Mission Critical (MC-IoT) applications.
Our employees are both individually and collectively problem solvers and client focused.