Apply by Email: apply-d2c5101f3814 at ondas-networks.breezy-mail.com
Assemble, test, and troubleshoot components in electronic assembly.
Highlights of the job responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot RF and digital circuitry to the component level- Operate various test equipment such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, multi-meter, and oscilloscope
- Read mechanical and electronic drawings and schematics
- Perform functions associated with test, repair and troubleshooting operations
- Solder and de-solder both through hole and surface mount devices
- Use Electronic circuit componentry and theory knowledge directly
- Utilize signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and base station test sets
- Interpret test instructions, assembly instructions, engineering drawings (blueprints), and work from schematics
Required Skills Include
- Associates degree or equivalent in Electronics or Engineering Technology
- Minimum of Five years direct experience with RF, analog and digital circuits, and RF amplifiers
- Experience with operation of RF test equipment, spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, power supplies, signal generators, power meters, battery emulators, and pulse generators
- Experience using hand tools (soldering irons, test fixtures)
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment and the use of high-voltage power supplies, including high-voltage safety practices, is necessary
*This position will require a daily onsite presence in Sunnyvale, CA.
All offers of employment at Ondas Networks Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check which may include checking a candidate’s commercial, criminal, employment, and financial records. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and consultants, in addition to all employees, who are promoted, as deemed necessary.