Perform complex electro-mechanical assembly of products and sub-assemblies. Perform basic solder and assembly of cables. Assist in kitting, shipping, inventory counts, and other general manufacturing tasks. Provides assistance as needed to manufacturing engineers and rework technicians.
• Experience with MRP/ERP systems. Expandable is a plus
• Able to read BOM and wire diagrams
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools
• Maintain orderly work environment, organize tools, and supplies
• Follow instructions both written and verbal and manage multiple tasks