*Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
Responsible for completing the Electro-Mechanical assembly process, reading, interpreting engineering documents, and troubleshooting as needed.
- Perform assembly of both electrical and mechanical systems and components according to specifications
- Test, repair, inspect, and maintain complex electro-mechanical systems and components
- Read and follow work instructions, detailed blueprints, BOM, wiring diagrams, and other documents
- Use hand tools, power tools, and other tools
- Handle small and delicate parts occasionally
- Perform minor rework of electrical and mechanical assemblies
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Adhere to company’s employee health and safety policies
- 1-3+ years working in electro-mechanical assembly
- Ability to read written work documents such as blueprints, wiring diagrams, BOM, drawings, and schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot is a plus
- Ability to take written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Reliable, flexible, and a quick learner
*This position will require a daily onsite presence in Sunnyvale, CA.
All offers of employment at Ondas Networks Inc. are contingent upon
clear results of a thorough background check which may include checking a
candidate’s commercial, criminal, employment, and financial records.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and
consultants, in addition to all employees, who are promoted, as deemed