*IT/Lab Support Engineer
Responsible to coordinate, implement, and maintain the activities of the Company’s IT and Lab systems to ensure the security of data, network access and backup systems implementation and management. Support desktop, laptop, and network infrastructure, including the monitoring and resolution of issues in operating systems and configuration. Conduct performance testing, problem analysis and resolution.
Required Skills include:
- Provide responsive hands-on IT and Lab systems support as an individual contributor
- Provide global support for lab management as a shared resource for remote development & testing
- Troubleshoot and solve complex networking and network security issues
- Expert knowledge and proven ability in Networking, TCP-IP, Cisco iOS, VPN and VLAN
- Stay abreast of the latest advances in technology as it relates to IT and Engineering Lab operational viability, capability, and security
*This position will require a daily onsite presence in Sunnyvale, CA.
All offers of employment at Ondas Networks Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check which may include checking a candidate’s commercial, criminal, employment, and financial records. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and consultants, in addition to all employees, who are promoted, as deemed necessary.