The Support Tools Developer works with the Customer Support team to design and develop internal tools to enable the Field Support Engineers to support field deployment health checks, effectively troubleshoot live systems, and gather and correlate complex information into comprehensive and usable reports.
• Adept programming skills in Python (or Perl/Shell Scripting)
• Proficient in Ondas OS
• Knowledge of SNMP, Excel, C programming and IP Networking a plus
• Pragmatic approach to solving problems and collaboration
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with others to understand and translate tool needs and requirements
• 3+ years’ experience in application/tool development