Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading key Company combined hardware/software product development projects from ideation through to completion. This senior role requires interaction with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, while managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
Highlights of the job responsibilities include:
• Work directly with clients to ensure project deliverables fall within the applicable scope, time, and budget and coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible
• Oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize progress
• Participate in proposals, RFIs, and RFPs
• Prepare reports and present to upper management regarding status of projects
• Requires experience in the management of projects with an offshore component
• Experience with developing or managing customer facing contractual documents would be a plus
• Aviation experience a plus, particularly FAA qualification of products
*This position will require a daily onsite presence in Sunnyvale, CA.
All offers of employment at Ondas Networks Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check which may include checking a candidate’s commercial, criminal, employment, and financial records. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and consultants, in addition to all employees, who are promoted, as deemed necessary.