The Director of Manufacturing is responsible for activities related to the manufacture and production of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies incorporated in industrial radios, achieving delivery, quality, and cost targets. Responsible for the development of manufacturing plans including resources, requirements, schedules, quantities, costs, and time with the aim of maximizing production capacity. Coordinates with third-party services for EMS / CM vendor selection, negotiation, and management.
• Development and maintenance of production plans
• Clear and efficient communication of status
• Previous experience in migrating to a turnkey manufacturing model – process improvement
• Hands-on approach to getting the job done – aka Ondas culture fit
• Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities