The Sr. Field Support Engineer works with the Regional Account Manager as the primary technical resource to evaluate customers' needs both short and long-term and develop solutions for Utilities utilizing the portfolio of Ondas Networks products.
In a pre-sales capacity, the Sr. Field Support Engineer formulates product specifications, presents demos and performs initial product installations. Post-sales support includes training the customer to providing first level product troubleshooting.
The successful Sr. Field Support Engineer has proven knowledge, skills, ability and Utilities Industry experience in the following:
• Electronic equipment, computer hardware and software, including office and technical applications and Linux
• Hardware manipulation and PCB replacement
• Practical application of engineering science and technology to include applying more specific principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the installation and support of complex electronic systems and software applications
• Solving highly complex technical problems involving networks, software and hardware troubleshooting
• Solving anomalies in IP networking, RF transmission and wireless networking, using the diagnostic tools available
• Travel up to 50%
Ondas Networks Inc. (formerly Full Spectrum Inc.), is a wireless networking company that designs and manufactures its multi-patented, Software Defined Radio (SDR) platform for Mission Critical (MC-IoT) applications.
Our employees are both individually and collectively problem solvers and client focused.