A Marketing Communications leader with deep knowledge of technology and ecosystem marketing experience in networking, wireless or telecommunication technologies in outdoor Industrial IoT applications
* Build brand awareness, including social media and web presence and on-line brand identity
* Target new customers with specific marketing campaigns
* Increase leads and deal funnel for sales, track conversion to revenue
* Enter new markets both domestic and internationally
* Launch new products and services
* Develop excellent stakeholder and customer relationships
* Grow market share
* Responsible for assisting in the development, execution and implementation of marketing plans, timelines, materials and brand strategies both online and direct contact to support Ondas Networks business plans, sales goals and campaigns to achieve marketing objectives and drive awareness, increase sales and create loyalty.
* Provide leadership and direction in the implementation of marketing plans, including direct response, marketing events, promotions, and advertisements. Execute day-to-day management of SEM campaigns, pushing to drive new leads at an effective cost.
* Oversee the creation and development of marketing materials, including brochures, collateral, sales tools, presentations, case studies, white papers, email and other relevant collateral
* Participate with Ondas Networks Product Management to develop product marketing plans, and go to market / channel strategies to support organizational and business unit objectives
* Provide subject matter expertise on appropriate marketing mix and vehicles to achieve objectives, while exploring new mediums.
* Analyze campaigns and web metric trends to provide fast, accurate reports to improve and/or add functionality to gain the best ROI for the organization Marketing Plan Implementation
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) with 10+ years of professional experience in strategic marketing, product marketing, market analysis, consumer insights, sales/branding or related field experience
* Travel up to 25%