The Regional Sales Manager - Utilities, in conjunction with Sr. Field Support Engineers, qualify sales leads and develop commercial and technical solutions, within the Utilities Industry to fulfill customer needs both short and long-term by utilizing the portfolio of Ondas Networks products.
The position plays a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of wireless communications products and services.
The successful Regional Sales Manager has proven knowledge, skills, ability and Utilities Industry experience in the following:
• Focus on resolutions to the customers’ problems and address the issues with appropriate product offerings (Solution Selling)
• Manage customers’ accounts and resolve any concerns regarding sales and service
• Prioritize projects and manage resources to support sales account activities
• Manage local Sr. Field Support Engineers
• Provide excellent customer service, meeting sales goals, closing, sales territory management, lead generation, negotiation, sales presentations, and developing and maintaining client relationships
• Travel up to 50%
Ondas Networks Inc. (formerly Full Spectrum Inc.), is a wireless networking company that designs and manufactures its multi-patented, Software Defined Radio (SDR) platform for Mission Critical (MC-IoT) applications.
Our employees are both individually and collectively problem solvers and client focused.